Thank you for your interest in working at Jumbo Globe. As a pioneering and multidisciplinary team, we believe innovative exchange and collaboration are fundamental to our team, we invite you to explore the possibility of design with us. JG provides opportunities to learn, develop and apply your talents at the highest levels.
We are currently looking for:
1. Cooperate with Senior Manager in participating PRC architectural design project;
2. Manage design team to complete architecture design project from concept design stage to Design Development stage;
3. Deliver architectural planning and facade assignments;
4. Prepare and lead documentation of CD/SD drawings;
5. Liaise with clients, coordinate with the design team and ensure the design solution can meet clients’ requirement;
1. Bachelor or above in Architecture;
2. Good understanding of Hong Kong and Mainland building regulations;
3. Minimum 3-5 years working experience in architectural design, with experience in mixed-use developments and commercial building;
4. Team building and management ability;
5. Strong design skills & the ability to communicate visually;
6. Experience in Rhino is beneficial;
7. Self-motivated and multi-tasking ability;
8. Familiar with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper and the Adobe Suite;
9. Proficient in Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
10. Less experienced candidate will be considered for the position of Architectural Assistant Architectural Designer.
The internship must be a minimum of at least 1 month.
We happily receive unsolicited applications. If you are interested in joining us, email us your CV & portfolio at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be erased after an unsuccessful application.