感謝您有興趣在Jumbo Globe工作。 JG提供了最好的支援配套發揮才能的機會。作為一個優秀的創作團隊，我們相信創新與團隊合作對於設計至關重要， 我們邀請您加入一同成長。
1. Cooperate with Senior Manager in participating PRC architectural design project;
2. Manage design team to complete architecture design project from concept design stage to Design Development stage;
3. Deliver architectural planning and facade assignments;
4. Prepare and lead documentation of CD/SD drawings;
5. Liaise with clients, coordinate with design team and ensure the design solution can meet clients’ requirement;
1. Bachelor or above in Architecture;
2. Good understanding of Hong Kong and Mainland building regulations;
3. Minimum 3-5 years working experience in architectural design, with experience in mixed-use developments and commercial building;
4. Team building and management ability;
5. Strong design skills & the ability to communicate visually;
6. Experience in Rhino is beneficial;
7. Self-motivated and multi-tasking ability;
8. Familiar with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper and the Adobe Suite;
9. Proficient in Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
10. More experienced candidate will be considered for the position of Senior Architect/ Architectural Designer.
1. Responsible for conceptual & schematic design of mixed-use developments and commercial building;
2. Assist in all phases of design and documentation from concept design stage to Design Development stage;
3. Prepare 3d modeling & working drawings;
4. Assist architectural and interior projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture or other related;
2. Minimum 1-3 years working experience in urban planning & architectural design;
3. Familiar with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino and the Adobe Suite;
4. Good communication and coordination skill; willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
5. Passionate, well-organized, responsible.
The internship must be a minimum of at least 1 month.