1. Cooperate with Senior Manager in participating PRC architectural design project;
2. Manage design team to complete architecture design project from concept design stage to Design Development stage;
3. Deliver architectural planning and facade assignments;
4. Prepare and lead documentation of CD/SD drawings;
5. Liaise with clients, coordinate with the design team and ensure the design solution can meet clients’ requirement;
1. Bachelor or above in Architecture;
2. Good understanding of Hong Kong and Mainland building regulations;
3. Minimum 3-5 years working experience in architectural design, with experience in mixed-use developments and commercial building;
4. Team building and management ability;
5. Strong design skills & the ability to communicate visually;
6. Experience in Rhino is beneficial;
7. Self-motivated and multi-tasking ability;
8. Familiar with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper and the Adobe Suite;
9. Proficient in Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
10. Less experienced candidate will be considered for the position of Architectural Assistant Architectural Designer.
The internship must be a minimum of at least 1 month.